Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Is Homeland Security a Scam?




Scroll down in post for a video discussing banning Free Speech in America




State Police and other officials can get Homeland Security overtime, paid by you, the Federal Taxpayer. Each officer hour, with expenses can range $200 to over $500 per person hour. Since Homeland Security is above the law, their thugs can break laws. My friend Rich Murzin said that many Connecticut State Police Officers, whether working Homeland Security Overtime, or not, carry date rape drugs.

Why date rape drugs? Well, to date rape hot women and young girls. The other use is to torture, extract information, and the victim of the abuse can be railroaded to prison, abused, ripped off, and is none the wiser on who the perpetrators are. If thugs in Homeland Security, including Police Officers, FBI, CIA, Jail Guards, Sheriffs, court workers, aids to elected officials, teachers, and others mainly can belong to the same international union as police. International Unions are foreign influence, and can be a haven for international banksters and corporate organized crime.

Are Homeland Security thugs ripping citizens off, racketeering, dealing drugs, laundering money, raping, prostituting out citizens, breaking into houses, paying criminals federal tax dollars to commit crime. Do these officers have secret stashes of cash. Maybe the IRS should audit Homeland Security thugs who extort money to not prosecute and abuse citizens, and who just plain straight up are ripping people off.

I wrote L. McGuire at the Rutland, Vermont, IRS, the below the below text about seizing  of 100% of what I make and have:




To whom it may concern at the IRS: 4/9/2018

[Social Security # snipped]

100% of my pay is being seized. I request that you cease and desist. There has been no hearing, agreement, or settlement. I don’t owe the IRS $30,000.

I pay $180 per week for lodging, in one of the places I stay. I pay $140 a week for where I have an office in Exeter, NH. I have more than 1000 customers that I drive to in a year. I then mail them a quote and include a stamped envelope back to me. I drive 40k to 60k miles in a year specifically for work. I buy 2 laptops per year, a printer, lots of paper and supplies, and I have invested in other equipment and items to do my job. I do not have money to sustain myself and am 2 months behind paying for rents and storage, and don’t want to end up homeless again unable to afford to pay to work, and then get nothing. I can’t get food or other assistance.

I have issues of what federal tax dollars have been used for, and the trillions that can’t be accounted for [stolen?].

Former Hartford Narcotics Detective Richard Murzin, AJ Fontaine, and I were going to present evidence about Homeland Security being involved in illegal activities, thefts, racketeering, drug trafficking, kidnaping, and harassing citizens paid for with federal tax dollars. Murzin determined each officer hour costs taxpayers $200 to $500 per officer hours. Homeland Security over time is paid to police, and others. Murzin determined that taxpayers have paid out 100's of thousands of dollars to over a million in just harassing me and destroying every aspect of my life.

Murzin said he had evidence that DCF, the State Police, International Police Union executives, the Conecticut FBI, Homeland Security, elected officials, and members of the judiciary were using federal tax dollars, and money they made from thefts, drug trafficking, prostitution, racketeering, kidnapping, etc. to conduct, or to allow to happen bombings, and mass shootings, to end the 2nd Amendment. Drills could go live.

Did Murzin have information before Sandy Hook, that there was a planned drill there to then go live, where no ambulances, or helicopters took any patients, children, or teachers out? There was nothing filed for handicap spaces and accessibility for that Sandy Hook School, because it was not in use. I know that school to have been closed for years for having toxic mold, having stayed and hung out with various friends in that town. Police are paid federal tax dollars to lie and propagandize mainstream media.

Murzin and Fontaine died within hours of each other of “natural causes”, a week or two before we were to air a public access tv program and put videos out on youtube with their evidence. Police Officers came with ski masks and black electrical tape over their badges and knocked on my girlfriend’s window 40 Orange St., Nashua, NH, at about 1 AM and asked me to identify myself and whether I was living there around that same time frame, through the window above the bush they were hiding in, spying in the window. Those officers, or other officers, came to visit me and watched me barbecue steaks in ski masks. This is just one relationship and living situation that I have been terrorized out of, I believe costing me and taxpayers federal tax dollars.

Police show up to where I work, next thing I know, I am fired. I have one, or two unmarked cruisers parked in front of where I lived, over and over, police will bang on my door and loudly when I am not there, then talk to neighbors saying they’re doing an investigation of me. I call that town’s police department, and ask if I can answer any of their questions. And, I always hear back that there isn’t an investigation of me, and officers did not go out to where I live. Murzin told me that this type of harassment is what officers do when drawing Homeland Security overtime.

I used to live in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, and Somersville. I owned a home and rental properties. I was married and raising a daughter. I wanted to be a police officer. I contacted LT. Trapp, and was told I could work for police as an asset as there was a federally paid program to go after Militia, gun owners, and others who would be an issue when the Constitution was suspended. I found out that they went after every self-employed person and gun owner, who weren’t organized crime, official, or police connected. Bar owners and construction people suffered the worst.

Murzin told me that Homeland Security was set up not in name, but in practice after the OKC bombing and that the Clintons were going to go after their enemies, conservatives, farmers, the self-employed, and gun owners.

So, I could have been paid to go to gun shows with police to identify what guns were purchased so that Trapp could have them in his personal collection. I would receive more pay if I was willing to break into houses with police as lookouts, and then share the guns, money, and valuables to split with police. I would get a cut of break-ins if I identified individuals who always pay cash for their house broken into. I refused and began the process of becoming a whistleblower.

Trapp had also offered to pay me to beat up targets of police so only the victim of my beating would be arrested, and either get a criminal record and/or prison and would lose his, or her, right to have guns and possibly be financially ruined and have family break up. Trapp asked me if I wanted to get together with other assets to beat a police officer who was planning on informing on other officers.

When I reported drug dealers having illegal guns, or thieves who broke into houses to the Connecticut State Police, nothing was done. I was threatened with arrest and being beaten by police for reporting crimes! I was told that police could be doing an investigation, and reporting crimes to police could be interfering with a police investigation and I could be felony arrested. 2 to 4 Connecticut State Police Detectives drawing Homeland Security followed me around wherever I went. How many thousands of dollars per hour was just I costing taxpayers?

Police began spreading vicious rumors about me. It was determined that I had guns and $30,000 cash stashed due to my lifestyle, spending habits, and amount of money that I made. So, every Tom, Dick, and Harry police informant was breaking into my places of residence, with police as lookouts. JT Turner got caught in the garage window he was breaking into, cut his abdomen, and was taken by ambulance to the hospital. The State Trooper told JT he should sue me for his injuries breaking in! Stevie Carver, while on probation, smashed all my windows out in my home as police watched and laughed. JT and Stevie were part of the youth gang the police created, called the Diaper Gang because of their youth. It is part of police getting federal tax dollars, infiltrating, and creating criminal gangs that commit crimes and are useful for targeting individuals on the list.

Officer Prochaska, began appearing in my driveway, telling me he was listening to all my calls and conversations in my house! He told me he wanted to be my friend, and that he was like, James Bond. I laughed in his face. He told me that since he is Polish, my then wife is Lithuanian, and he was taller, and had more money, that he should be with her, not me, because I am the wrong race and short. Prochaska told me I could be put on the list if I didn’t agree to leave my wife and move out of state. Prochaska would help me, by not putting me on the list if I did what he said so he could have a shot at my wife. Prochaska told me, being put on the list, I would always have tax problems, police would chase me out of wherever I was, and I would automatically be barbecued in civil and criminal cases. I didn’t listen to Prochaska, and he began assaulting me in my driveway when I was to leave for work if I had sex with my wife the night before.

I dialed 911, after being assaulted by “The Incredible Hulk,” cocaine dealer Peter Panciera. Panciera picked me up by my neck, pummeled the daylights out of my face, bit into my ear, and I was bleeding into my underwear. Police responded to the 911 call about an hour later. I could see them hanging out by their cruisers chatting before deciding to answer the 911 call. Police took witness statements, and the witnesses said they didn’t know who attacked me. Officer Prochaska re-interviewed the witnesses to say that I attacked their friend Peter.

Prochaska banged on my door when my wife and I were about to go to bed. He marched me up to my bedroom, and pointed to my bed, and said he was arresting me for what I did there, and as he drove me to jail, he told me I could avoid prison, if I agreed to leave the state. Prochaska told me he was going to go back and comfort my wife while I was in lock up. After I was arrested and faced prison, my wife quit talking, eating with me, we slept separate and were later divorced. Prosecutor Beth Leming told me that since I was on the list, I needed to plead guilty to assaulting Peter, pay thousands in fines, go to prison for a year and a half, and if not, she said I would go to prison anyway, and if I didn’t willingly agree to plead guilty, I would spent the rest of my life in prison because police or jail guards would keep charging me with infractions.

The Enfield Dog Warden’s retarded adult son would crap in his underwear, and then flush loaded underwear in the toilet. The Dog Warden then put greasy rice down other drains, the caps to the sewer in my basement office came out, and everything I owed after the divorce had sewage and floating turds on it, The Dog Warden blew out my well pump. The Dog Warden flooded my basement 3 days in a row, I couldn’t work and clean and had no sleep. On the 4th day Dog Warden wanted me arrested for causing him a health hazard and get 6 months in prison. Since I’m on the list the Dog Warden was able to sue me for 1000's and win, for “his” losses.

From then on I had the Health Department, Sewer Department, Building Inspector, Dog Wardens, my neighbor on Church St., Stafford Springs, CT, Bruce Brown, a fireman, who also claimed to be FBI Intelligence, told me I would spend the rest of my life in prison, or be very painfully murdered, if I didn’t shut my mouth and leave Connecticut, as I was kicked out. Trooper Decker told me that police were executing a “No Dating”, policy on me. I was told I could live, date, or work in Connecticut.

So, I was in a bar, and for some reason State Police weren’t following me around wherever I went that night, and a complete knock out asked me if I would take her home. She took care of me a certain way for weeks, then told me in my Somersville home, that she would get completely naked and we could have sex if I gave her $20 to buy some crack cocaine, WHAT!!!??? A SWAT team was waiting out of sight outside for me. Police wanted the $160,000 equity that I had in my property and for me to get 9 years in prison. The woman broke down crying after I told her no. She had been popped for powdered cocaine and would have avoided prison if she compromised me.

I then got a bill from The Department of Revenue for $160,000. I am supposed to collect 6% sales tax for contracting jobs in Connecticut. I had done no contracting in Connecticut, the past 3 months for that period so I owed nothing. The letter of demand for payment in 30 days or my property could be seized. At the registry I had to register my vehicles in multiple towns that I had never lived in, and pay taxes in all those town. The woman at the Registry counter told me she had never seen that, so I was ripped off for thousands, or I couldn’t drive and my driver’s license would be suspended.

Peter Coukos was a known police informant, who also allegedly was being paid federal tax dollars through police. Coukos would beat citizens up and then extort cash out of them after they were arrested, saying that they could either pay him, or go to jail. Coukos would then split money with police. Coukos bragged around town that he used to work for the CIA, helping identify children 4 to 8 years old for kidnapping, and 4 to 8 year old boys was his preferred age of a sex partner. Coukos demanded that I pay him $30,000 or I would be estranged permanently from my daughter, go to prison, have lifelong problems with IRS if I got out of prison, lose my contracting business, Coukos also, as he was punching me in the back of the head, said that I would have to let him F me in by butt at least once a week. Wow, my tax dollars at work!

I had met a woman after my divorce, Melody, a 5'11 beauty. She soon became pregnant, we were expecting twin boys and were talking about marriage. My only daughter was going to come live with us. Coukos sat down at our table at a restaurant when I was in the bathroom. Coukos told Melody that he was my best friend, that I was a loser, and that Melody should get an abort my twin boys, and have a baby with him. After that night Melody and I stopped living together, she got an abortion, and moved to North Carolina.

Coukos also told me he paid Selectman John Julian $5000 cash to have dibs on properties. Coukos got my properties for a song before I was railroaded to prison. CT State Police rewarded crack cocaine addict, alcoholic, diagnosed sociopath Peter Coukos help in getting a concealed carry pistol permit because he helped kick me out of Connecticut, and made me lose my concealed carry permit, got my properties for a song, and I got prison, and estrangement for life from my only daughter, and all family except my mother.

At least 3 Armed CT Troopers committed perjury so I would be railroaded to prison. They said I never requested to make a complaint against my attacker, Brian Caldwell yet another police informant, demanding money, stalking me, harassing me, and attacking over weeks. When he attacked me in a crowded restaurant, I dialed 911, and police who were standing around talking about a block away, showed up about an hour and a half later after all witnesses had gone.

When I dialed 911 when Caldwell was banging on my door demanding me give him whatever money I had, telling me he’d cut my penis off and kill me if he caught me out in my yard. Police showed up at 3 AM, hours later to start singing, “Oh Stevie Boy, Oh Stevie Boy,” over and over, banging on my door, laughing, hours later as a response to my 911 call. When Caldwell attacked me with a knife the following night in my dark driveway, he told me to give him my wallet, or he’d cut my penis off after he had already attacked me with his fists. I pepper sprayed Caldwell and myself, accidently.

After I rinsed the pepper spray out of my eyes, police arrested just me, refused to listen to the death threats left on my voicemail, my tenant’s answering machine, and police refused to take my statement, and that of my tenants, and then police lied under oath about it, so I got a year in prison, to also be permanantly estranged from my only child, Sarah. States get federal tax dollars per inmate, so there is an incentive to put as many citizens who have property, pay federal taxes, and have enough to pay 10's of thousands of dollars to lawyers, before being railroaded to prison in kangaroo courts.

After I had been attacked on my property by a police informant, I was arrested, and was offered no deals. Before I was arrested, prosecutor Keith Courier, had told me if I evicted his prostitute, Lana, I would be arrested and go to prison, because I was on the list and had to listen to him. Lana Thompson allegedly went to the court house to give Courier oral sex on her knees. Lana had moved into one of my apartments without my permission.

There were two other apartments where prostitutes had moved in, and were staying without paying rent, and without my permission. Officials, police, and important people were getting free sex, I had no interest in getting any myself, and it was costing me about $2500, or more, for police, lawyers, officials, and possibly others to have free sex.

In prison, guards asked me if I needed to be f’d in my butt to shut up, to stop writing letters out, complaining about injustice. Guards told other inmates that I was a snitch, that didn’t get me killed, then they had me take my first shower with 9 African Americans who were chained to metal platforms with high intensity flood lights for 23 hours a day. They had huge muscles. The guard in the shower tower, looked scared and flustered, abandoned his post, and the 9 African Americans thought they were being set up, so I wasn’t attacked. I was kicked out of Hartford County Jail by Captain Murphy for being a bleephole, telling me that the Connecticut State Police were coming to take me away and kill me. I was then put in a cell all day, no food, nothing offered to drink, thinking I was waiting to die.

A Marshall came in a van, told me he didn’t have to chain my ankles, put me in handcuffs, or locked in the back. I had been given a lot of juice before the ride to Storrs Prison. The Marshall went to the bathroom in McDonalds and was gone over a half hour, and I could have just gone the bathroom, but it was a set up to shoot me for trying to escape. I nearly peed my pants in the van.

My first day in Storrs Prison, by UConn, I was told I had to do trash collection duty on the highway with the Connecticut State Police, probably with the same officers who told me before I was arrested to shut up, or I would take my last ride in a cruiser trunk, in handcuffs, with my teeth kicked out. The head of the block was an armored car robber who had lost one eye when a police shotgun blast took out one of his eyes, and was told to rape me by guards who probably are also members of the same international union as the police, as are most government workers, and aids to politicians.

Two African American inmates grabbed each wrist, and pulled, when I was smashed up against a bathroom wall after having took a shower. My pants were pulled down to my ankles, and the head of the block started masturbating with hand cream to get hard before he was to plunge right into my butt. I asked him if he wanted to keep his remaining eye. The Blacks commented on how cold hearted I was, and dropped me off the wall. I pulled my pants back up. I punked the Armored Car Robber. I then ran the block, had my bunk made by other inmates, laundry done, guards had to have me settle inmate disputes, and I got a piece of the armed robber’s sports betting racket.

When I got out of prison, I was told to immediately report to my Parole Officer, Eric Ellison. He had me empty my pockets, turn around to get frisked, and he punched me in my ribs, bent me over the desk and told me how is friend Stafford Police Officer Desso, who was also head of Storrs Prison, that I needed a talking to. Ellison told me if I complained about police, judges, or if I contacted reporters, I would be violated on parole and spend the rest of my life in prison. When he bent me over the desk, I still had my pants on, as did he, and he dry humped me for ten or fifteen seconds, and Eric Ellison had a happy ending.

After being out of prison, and after 3 years probation not allowed to travel, I took a Peter Pan Bus going from Springfield, MA, to NYC. About half way through the trip, the driver jammed on the brakes, pulled out his TSA laminant ID and told me I was a piece of excrement and he didn’t want me on his bus. He then asked me to confirm my name. He said he couldn’t kick me off the bus, as police wanted to be called if I stepped off the bus in Connecticut. The driver said he would have to make a TSA report about me after we landed in NYC.

I was trying to work contracting in Massachusetts, I was pulled over on 2 different occasions, was not asked for license and registration, and the Troopers demanded that I tell them whether I had guns, or bombs, and I had to tell them all names and addresses of wherever I had been in Massachusetts. I was told that I couldn’t work or be in Massachusetts and needed to go back to Vermont. A Monson Officer followed me into the Palmer Mass K-Mart and demanded that I tell him where I was living in Mass, and wanted names and addresses of wherever I had been.

I can’t get a Real ID Driver’s license due to Homeland Security, and soon will no longer be able to legally drive. I have committed no felonies, and I would “over react to getting mugged” again, and am not a threat to society.

I don’t feel I owe federal taxes, to pay for trillions that can’t be accounted for by the DoD and other departments, and if millions can be spent just abusing just me. The abuse is theft of tax dollars from taxpayers. The US Constitution is my rules for my government. Have these rules been followed? So, if I have been rendered dishonest services from international criminals, why should I be forced to pay money I don’t owe?

It seems that my federal tax dollars have been used to literally have me raped in the butt. If courts were legitimate and if judges weren’t sell outs, I would ask for triple damages paid to me by the IRS for whatever was spent on abusing me and housing me in prison, probably 3 million dollars plus.

I request that the IRS do an audit of Homeland Security and all police who were paid federal tax dollars to follow me around and/or harass just me. I want triple the $100/day it cost taxpayers to house me in prison. Connecticut State Police would lie and commit theft and fraud collecting Homeland Security overtime for hours not worked. Officers weren’t punished, and did not have to pay money back to federal taxpayers that were ripped off by police.

Please cease, and desist, taking 100% of my pay, and please contact my lawyer about remedy. I have suffered way too much already. I want travel restrictions taken away. I want to be taken of the Terrorist Watch List, my bogus criminal record erased, and I just want to be left alone and on with the rest of my life unmolested by bands of thugs wearing badges being paid federal tax dollars to rape and nullify the US Constitution.

The contents of this letter is the best of my belief, knowledge, and recollection.

Ste/ven /G. E/r/i/c/k/s/o/n PO Box Eight Seven Four Brattleboro, VT 05302 (please don’t send registered mail, I won’t get it)



Click on image to make document bigger. I had talked truth to power. I stated my case live in front of cameras and in front of the Connecticut Judiciary Committee. Congressman Chris Shays told me if he got re-elected, there would be a public hearing in Congress on my case, and on others. I got no official cooperation on any litigation against any officials. I got no cooperation, or any questions on any investigations that went supposedly forward. This is an interesting document.

-


BREAKING NEWS ► ALEX JONES PRESS CONFERENCE ► NATIONAL PRESS CLUB • TUESDAY 4/10/18 [Direct link to video]




Text with video:
ALEX JONES TO MAKE NATIONAL PRESS CLUB SPEECH ADDRESSING LAWSUITS AGAINST INFOWARS First Amendment rights under attack Alex Jones is set to give a speech at the National Press Club in Washington DC on April 10 during which he will make a statement on the raft of anti-free speech lawsuits targeting his First Amendment rights. Numerous lawsuits have been launched on the premise of attracting media attention and defaming Alex Jones and Infowars’ reputation. While many on the left routinely celebrate the lawsuits when they are filed, those same people have been noticeably less vocal when the lawsuits collapse. Last month, Pepe the Frog cartoon creator Matt Furie sued Infowars for copyright violation despite openly encouraging people in a 2015 interview “profit off of” his creation. Even the left-wing Daily Beast admitted that the latest lawsuit against Infowars, brought by an individual falsely named as the Parkland shooter, is “a general attack on InfoWars and Alex Jones and their fans” and does not rest on any sound legal basis. Ken White, a First Amendment litigator at Brown White & Osborn, said the suit was more of a PR stunt and could run afoul of Texas law. “Texas has a very strong anti-SLAPP law. If InfoWars can frame the lawsuit as being more broadly about the content of its speech in general (or about the speech of third-party commenters, for whom InfoWars is not responsible under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act), the plaintiff faces a real risk of an anti-SLAPP ruling,” said White. Jones will address the left’s new tactic of trying to bury Infowars under a deluge of lawsuits, which is yet another attempt to shut down free speech and is doomed to fail.




Keywords: Connecticut State Trooper stole money out of my wallet Connecticut State Police Misconduct Judicial Abuse Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland DCF US President Donald J. Trump, Vladimir Putin cares about the Russian people believes in self-defense the family national sovereignty and is respected by his people George Soros Globalist Globalism NDAA Patriot Act 9/11 US DHS Homeland Security. Hillary Clinton should be in prison Barack Obama sucks UN Agenda 21 Free Speech banned 2nd American Revolution Shadow Banned Censored Dissent.Civil Liberty Bill of Rights NWO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home