Sunday, July 28, 2013

Prison for being self-employed?


Prior to 9/11, I was asked by police to be one of them, or to work as an informant in Stafford Springs, Connecticut. Police wanted to infiltrate any groups where citizens where citizens were independent and outspoken. Police wanted to eradicate anyone who was self-employed or owned a small business who was not affiliated with their police and town hall mafia.

In Stafford Springs, Connecticut, the State Police didn't like an artist and his wife who sold G-rated art out of their shop. The cops wanted another type of business and that downtown location so the police harassed and terrorized the couple out of Stafford. Another man who was not quite White owned a pizza parlor. That man dated White women with whom the State Police felt they had dibs on. So the Pizza Parlor owner was terrorized and run out of town. I owned rental properties and had built a contracting business over 2 decades. I found out police had been listening to all my phone calls, trolling my internet usage, and have been following me around to my jobs, wherever I ate, shopped, or had work done on my vehicles. They intended on using me to break laws for them and help collect revenue, run rackets, confiscate property, ruin legal gun owners and the self-employed.

Does it make sense to use tax dollars to make taxpayers into non-taxpayers. Does it make sense to use taxpayers to house honest citizens in prisons? I worked my entire life to raise a family, own a home, and work towards retirement. For that police targeted me, not a criminal who raped a 3 year old, drug dealers, prostitutes, and actual criminals. I was treated worse for being self-employed than a man already in trouble who raped a 3 year old. Being self-employed cause my family break up, my prison sentence, loss of home, loss of everything. The American Dream has been stolen by offshore criminal bankers and corporate organized crime.

Lawyers, police officers, elected officials, the Mafia, bankers, and corporate organized crime are all in bed together and they are wrecking America and every country they have their greedy little fingers in. We have the numbers, yet we are raped by these elite everyday of every year. Are we the people that stupid that we will just let this continue?

[Getting Made in the Cop Mafia]

[If Connecticut Governor would be okay with this, would he care if Connecticut State Police covertly shot children at Sandyhook School in Newtown Connecticut to end the 2nd Amendment]?

stevengerickson At yahoo.com

Text with below video:


US Corporate Infiltrators Dismantle Governments Worldwide
The elite with their bankers and international corporate organized crime operatives are out to dismantle the constitutions and government of all nations. Police, the military, and the rubber stamp on the abuse, courts, all have their wagons circled against we the people no matter what nation you live in.

US taxpayers are paying for their own abuse. We are paying for our own abuse.

Much of what is on RT America can be considered BS. [Thom Hartmann] is a shameless Democrat and Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton supporter. Republicans are equally as bad. Both political parties in the US have sold out to the offshore elite.

I contacted Vermont US Senator Patrick Leahy's office. [my letter] Leahy does not interfere with operations between branches is what I got back from his office. The real answer is that he has sold out. You can look Leahy up on the IMDb database. It is for those in the corporate movie industry. Leahy was in Batman movies. State and federal elected officials have mostly sold out to get elected. Corporate and international money flows into campaigns. It is money stolen from you and then used against you.

If you want to know about more on these subjects, check out other videos on my channel. Or check out [this blog]



[more videos]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home