Friday, December 14, 2012

Typical Craigs List Scam:

I like using Craigs List to sell things. It is free. The same scammers are out scamming all the time. If our US Government wasn't criminal itself, it would go after these scammers. The problem is that our offshore bankster owners and their corporate pirate friends are too busy scamming us to use our tax dollars to protect and serve. Okay, that is a whole other story.

I had posted in the ad, "NO SHIPPING".

This is actual text back from a scammer:

Text to me came in from (305) 209-5786

9:29 PM (2 hours ago)

Yes. I am interested in it amd I'm ready to purchase it from you Asap. I am ok with the price and i perfectly understand the present condition as started in the Ad. I would have prefer cash-on-pick-up but i won't be able to do that due to the nature of my work. I'm ready to proceed with payment via Certified Check. I'm in no rush with you till funds has been cleared in your bank. I'll handle the shipment myself as i will setup a shipper who will come and get it at your place. Kindly get back with the below information for me to issue the check to you. The payment will be overnighted to you via US Postal Service. Name On Check: Address: City: State: Zipcode : Phone Number. Please withdraw the advert from CL to avoid interruption

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home