Monday, September 05, 2011

75 years in prison for filming police in public?

Police in Massachusetts can arrest anyone filming them in public, claiming the citizen is "wiretapping". States such as Illinois are following suit. It is time to push back for freedom and liberty as the framers intended.
-stevengerickson At yahoo Dot Com

Text with video:

Uploaded by on Sep 1, 2011

In Illinois Michael Allison, a 42 year-old man, is facing 75 years in prison for recording police officers. In Illinois, and about 12 other states, it is illegal to record audio without a person's consent. Many civil right advocates say Allison doesn't deserve the same punishment a murderer or rapist would get. Alex Jones, radio host of the Alex Jones Show, tells us the part this plays in the bigger picture.

Follow Kristine on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Frazzie



Alex Jones: "Illegal" recordings of cops are a hoax

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie Owens said...

Hello,
My name is Marie and I have been reading your blog for the past few weeks. I really enjoy it. I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have topic in mind that might strike your interest. Please, feel free to email me. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

Marie,
please email me what you want posted.

stevengerickson at yahoo Dot Com

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 12:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home