Sunday, June 13, 2010

FBI Pre-Crime "Investigations"

If you go out to a protest, will you have officials knocking on your door soon after? If you protest Israeli official policies in the US, do you increase your chances of being visited at home by the FBI, Homeland Security, State Police, CIA, NSA, IRS, or others trying to intimidate you out of your supposed right of Free Speech?

Text included with below youtube.com video:
SocialJusticeNOW June 12, 2010The Joint Terrorism Task Force Division of the FBI Visits an Austin Peace Activist to Question About Pre-Crimes! On April 21, 2010, two agents of the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) came to my house to talk to me, a part time peace volunteer for Palestine. After verifying that they really were with the FBI, I asked them to wait. I shut my door, took a deep breath, and grabbed my video camera. I want to thank Jeffry Zavala for:
* Helping me remain anonymous in this video
* For creating something to help you if the FBI ever knocks on your door to question you about pre-crimes,
* For helping me to tell others about my number one cause: Promoting the "One-State" Solution to the Palestine-Israel conflict, instead of the apartheid-like "Two-State" scenario.

For more information about what to do if you FBI knocks on your door go to: http://www.scribd.com/doc/8578721/Wha...

and

http://aclu.org

This is a ZGraphix production.
http://zgraphix.org
Produced by Jeffry Zavala.


The FBI Knocked on My Door! - Official Version

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home