Monday, February 04, 2008

Connecticut's worst or most corrupt lawyer?



I had the Ellington, Stafford Springs, CT area lawyer, Attorney Michael H. Agranoff represent me in my case, Connecticut vs. Erickson, where I was accused of "overreacting" to being mugged on my property during an attempted mugging.

I ended the attack with pepper spray.

Agranoff just billed hours, didn't want to call any witnesses to my being attacked and threatened, told me that Judge Jonathan Kaplan of Rockville Court had told him (Agranoff) that he wasn't allowed to defend me against the State Police perjury, and I was sentenced to a year in prison, 3 years probation for being a crime victim with no previous criminal record.

Has any citizen ever sentenced to a year in prison, 3 years probation for assault 3rd, and breach of peace, guilty or not, in Connecticut's entire history?

Has anyone ever been charged for $17,000 in attorney's fees where the attorney refuses to turn over the accounting and legal file? Has anyone ever had to pay over $17,000 to defend themselves against prosecution for being mugged?

[more]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angranoff just is a flake and a crook. He lies and charges too much and doesn't deliver. He might be the worst lawyer in Connecticut. He's a liar and a cheat!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home