Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Attn Connecticut State Police Commissioner Leonard C. Boyle:


Connecticut State Police Commissioner Leonard C. Boyle


Former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada

Attn Leonard C. Boyle and to whom is now honestly investigating citizen complaints into Connecticut Police Misconduct:

I have been asked by friends and others to give you an honest chance, Mr. Leonard C. Boyle. They say that you are former FBI and will do what is right. I have been angry about my false arrest and imprisonment and have lashed out angrily, probably too often, but nonetheless, I believe I have honest complaints that should result in officers being investigated, arrested, prosecuted, and put in prison for crimes committed.

If police officers are acting illegally with drug dealers, prostitutes, criminals, and organized crime figures there is a real problem. If Connecticut Police Officers are so abused by there own and Connecticut State Police Internal Affairs has to be taken over by New York State Police Internal Affairs, it signifies that the Police System in Connecticut is beyond repair unless revamped.

If Connecticut Police can be too drunk or high to return cruisers back to the station for the next shift there is more than an obvious problem.

If a police officer's sons can be arrested and beaten up at the station because the father, a police officer, investigates organized criminal activity and Mafia drug dealers, there is a real problem. If the officers can pay $10,000 cash to Todd Vashon to "whack" those that made the police misconduct complaint against them, there is a real problem.

If male police officers are handing out bags of marijuana to female DCF workers while allegedly drunk in bars, there is a problem. If there are stories of widespread false arrests and imprisonment for bogus DWI arrests, there is a problem.

If there are reports that citizens are targets for being discredited and falsely arrested for making police misconduct complaints, there is a problem.

If a Willimantic Police Officer that discovers Patriarca Mafia Family operatives in business of distribution of drugs and then is shot while wearing handcuffs by other officers, there is something wrong. If the Chief put the officer in jeopardy by making a special midnight shift walking beat just for the officer in the most dangerous areas, there is something wrong.

If former Norwalk Mayor Bill Collins can go in front of the legislature, Dec, 1996, and on camera claim that police officers vandalized his home, wore ski masks to abduct citizens to beat them at vacant factories, with no proper investigation, there is something wrong. Things have only gotten much worse.

Ritt Goldstein, a former prominent small business owner, also testified at a legislative meeting on camera regarding police misconduct and the need for Civilian Oversight of Police and was so terrorized by Connecticut Police that he fled to Sweden to request political asylum.

I have a YouTube video of someone that testified in front of the legislature regarding hundreds of cases of officers raping, beating, robbing, or even murdering citizens with no investigations taking place, that is more than proof that things were bad, but are now far worse. The individual may have taught at UConn.

I would like former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada investigated for fraud and theft. I would also like to see him investigated for discrimination based on his demoting a woman out of his office because of her gender.

If a police officer can be charged with felony theft for driving his or her cruiser home for lunch, Spada is guilty of more serious breaches of the law. Falsifying official logs is no laughing matter. Having two taxpayer paid drivers and putting in going to see "Dr. Flog" while out golfing instead of working is criminal, if proven.

Spada should be prosecuted and have to pay back any monies owed federal and state taxpayers.
An investigation into defrauding the Homeland Security Fund should also be looked into as I recall newspaper stories where Spada could not account for Homeland Security Funds.

I would also like Spada investigated for obstructing justice in the criminal prosecution of his former chief of staff. I would like Spada investigated for allegedly sending officers out to ruin me, falsely arrest, and act in collusion with Rockville Connecticut Judge Jonathan Kaplan to falsely imprison me to prevent me from suing police, proposing Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials, and from spouting off about Connecticut Police Misconduct and Kangaroo Courts in newspapers.

Heads of police should not be able to retaliate against citizens and operate an Organized Crime Syndicate as a Mafia Don while being paid with tax dollars.

I believe it was former Rockville Judge Spada's call on whether I was illegally denied AR which would have resulted in my charges being erased, in my keeping my home, small business, and rental properties, to prevent me from suing police for violating my civil rights, in proposing Civilian Oversight of Police to elected officials, and to keep me from embarrassing police in newspapers with what I wrote about the crime, heroin, crack cocaine, and youth problem due to police officer laziness and bad policies that mainly centered around revenue collection of mostly honest citizens, not criminal correction and crime prevention.

Donald Christmas, also a Connecticut landlord that got "mouthy" to reporters, that wanted Civilian Oversight of Police, honest protection and service, and honest courts, also was attacked on his property by an Enfield Connecticut Police Officer's informant, a 16 year old prostitute girlfriend of the officer.

Only Donny faced a year in prison, no deals, at a fixed Judge Scheinblum Enfield, Connecticut, Superior Court trial, at taxpayers' expense. The officer later left the scene of an accident in a known drug and prostitute area. Do you see a pattern of abuse of citizens that test Free Speech, want to sue police, and that wanted elected officials to do something about the police, Connecticut Court, and official corruption problem?

I would like Col. Barry investigated for sparring with me over the Connecticut State Police Domestic Spying Program also known as MATRIX. I wrote a letter to Barry regarding being a target of Connecticut State Police harassment where no adequate investigation into possibly felony misconduct was occurring under his command. I believe knowing about felonies being committed and not notifying the proper authorities is a crime. I should not talk to elected officials and then have police give me answers back.

I was told by former Representative Mordasky's legislative aid that because I had proposed Civilian Oversight of Police and had gotten mouthy in newspapers that a Connecticut State Police legislative liaison told her I face retaliation. I would like that State Police legislative liaison investigated and information used to arrest and prosecute guilty officers in my case.

I would like to lodge a complaint against Lt. Wheeler. Wheeler sent me a letter back regarding Sgt. Sticca of Troop C, Tolland Connecticut State Police saying I "confessed" while being held in lock up at Troop C, Tolland, CT, 10-12-01 in the AM hours. I asked that Sticca be arrested for making a false statement to police and that the lock up tapes be used as evidence against Sticca for acting in a concert of retaliation against me involving other officers.

I would like to make a complaint against Captain Davoran, formerly LT of Troop C. I talked with him for possibly a half hour or more. I faxed and wrote the troop. His excuse for the retaliation against me was that his only job was to "Protect the Integrity of the System", so if he knew of felonies being committed by officers under him and he did nothing he is guilty of crimes. I would also like Davoren, a.k.a. "Dad" to Barbara Sattal, allegedly offering Sattal $10,000 to set me up for a DUI, narcotics being planted on me, and me then being beaten up by officers to be also arrested for assault on a police officer.

I would like to lodge complaints against LT Fox of Troop C. I believe he covered for officers under him and tried to intimidate and terrorize me out of making a complaint at Troop C, Attorney Michael H. Agranoff, in attendance regarding complaining about the false arrest of me by Troopers Langlois and Amaral. I also complained about Sgt. Sticca and the claim that I confessed which is an outright fabrication. I believe Agranoff was later threatened by police and/or by Judge Jonathan Kaplan's orders regarding setting me up for false imprisonment and a rigged trial with a VHS tape played that tampered with the jury, possibly at the insturction of Spada.

I wrote the US Dept. of Justice in Washington DC asking them to require Spada to take the USDOJ webpage regarding community police of the Connecticut State Police website, emailing the text to Commissioner Spada, to see if I could put markers in a rigged trial. It is my belief that it was already decided that I would get prison for being a crime victim on my own Connecticut property and that the only way I could "mark" the abuse would be in the trial transcripts. Kaplan flipping out on me showed that he had acted illegally in collusion with Spada and police. I would like that investigated. I would like to know if any citizen, ever, in Connecticut's history could have a criminal given immunity for trying to rob him or her, for trying to rob the individual on the individual's property, where the witness on the stand admits threatening to kill the homeowner if money is not handed over, under oath and on the stand, where the victim of the crime gets a year in prison, 3 years probation for assault 3rd and breach of peace, guilty or not.

I would like to know if ANY Connecticut citizen ever got prison for Assault 3rd and Breach of Peace if not on probation and without a criminal record. That alone is a HUGE RED FLAG.

I would like LT Wack of Connecticut State Police Internal Affairs investigated for refusing to investigate my Connecticut State Police Misconduct complaints and for trying to terrorize and threaten me for having made complaints against police officers that were "his friends".

I would like to lodge a complaint against Sgt. Izzarelli. He told me that all landlords are slumlords and all contractors are drug addicts and drunks as a reason that I did not get police protection and service. I feel he did not do an adequate, thorough, or an honest investigation into Amaral and Langlois.

I would like to lodge a complaint against Stafford Connecticut Police Officer and Connecticut Corrections LT, Desso.

While walking my beat as a founder of the Stafford Springs Crime Watch I recall watching Desso kicking and beating Brian Caldwell on the sidewalk while Caldwell was wearing handcuffs. Desso seemed to want to arrest me for having witnessed him kicking and beating Caldwell on the ground and in handcuffs.

My false arrest and imprisonment involves being arrested to being mugged in my dark driveway by Caldwell for having used pepper spray receiving a year in prison, 3 years probation where Caldwell was given immunity for attempted robbery, stalking, harassment, assaulting me, and for threatening me with bodily injury and death.

Desso told me I was "kicked out of Connecticut" upon my release from prison and allegedly asked his friend, Connecticut Probation Officer Eric Ellison to give me a hard time and to threaten me with more prison if I contacted the media or if I lodged complaints against officers. Desso also illegally read my legal mail and left me out in the cold on a loading dock to suffer in Winter winds at the prison.

I would like lodge complaints against former Stafford Resident Trooper Mulcahey and Stafford Police Officer Prochaska for allegedly offering Peter Coukos, an alleged alcoholic and illegal and legal drug abuser, with possible obvious mental illness, help in fraudulently obtaining a pistol permit to carry concealed guns on one's person for assaulting me and terrorizing myself and my daughter out of Connecticut. Prochaska and Mulcahey told me that if I did not leave Connecticut I would be arrested and charged with something.

I would like to complain about Troopers Amaral and Langlois who falsely arrested me for 10-11-01 after I told them I was a victim of an assault, attempted robbery, and had been stalked and had my life threatened for weeks before Brian Caldwell, a violent drug using, alcoholic Felon, caught me in my dark driveway.

The officers refused to take my complaint or that of my tenant Susan J. and then committed perjury at my trial regarding the not taking of my complaint at my trial. Troopers Langlois and Amaral tried to confiscate my work van "as evidence", paraded me in handcuffs around my houses, and left me out with a spotlight on me where I was placed on the hood of a cruiser facing out near Rt. 190 to further harass and embarrass me in front of my neighbors and tenants of 3 and 5 Church St. Stafford Springs, Connecticut, two multi family houses that I had spent years and hundreds of thousands of dollars fixing up from a boarded up condition.

Police Officers should act honestly, ethically, legally, and in the best interest of the public. Please do an honest investigation into the officers that have broken laws, violated my rights, and harmed the economy at State and Federal Taxpayer expense.

I would like to see Connecticut Police authorities initiate actions that result in the false charges and false criminal record be expunged and that there is action taken to compensate me for pain and suffering and other losses.

The above is to my best belief and knowledge,

Steven G. Erickson a.k.a. Blogger Vikingas

* * * *
Former Norwalk Connecticut Mayor Bill Collins talks about police wearing ski masks abducting citizens to beat them at abandoned waterfront warehouses. Bill goes on to talk about police vandalizing his house and car, throwing beer bottles on his porch, and plastering police union stickers on his house and car:


Do White Male Connecticut Police Officers get drunk with Female DCF workers and hand out baggies of pot?:



* * * *

March 26, 2010, update to this post, click:

http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2010/03/posterboy.html

US Domestic Spying and Abuse, Poster Boy?


Is John A. Danaher III a posterboy for systemic citizen and US Constitution abuse? [more]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home